Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Album Obsession

Although "Rated R" was released in November 2009, I recently played the entire cd and I was amazed. Critics have suggested Rihanna has completely changed musically, she's cussing and just insane on this album. Well think about it, she got beat by the love of her life. I feel that the album explains the emotions that were swarming within Rihanna. This is the perfect album to explain the feelings someone feels when lost the person you loved and felt complete with. I always feel an album is beyond amazing when I'm obsessed with multiple songs. I adore "Photographs"- it shows the impact of how photos can bring back memories that were the definition of amazing and begin to make someone miss the love that was apparent. "G4L"- is a girl anthem. "Hard"- is the definition of feeling yourself but in a good way. "Rockstar 101"- going out with the girls to have a great time. "Cold Case Love"- shaking your head at the love that was lost through bulls**T.

No comments:

Post a Comment