Wednesday, January 13, 2010

go under a rock, please.




        Heidi Montag, a person I wish can disappear.  So, she's on the cover of this weeks "People" magazine admitting she's addicted to plastic surgery. *Pause. How does this impact my life?
        There are thousands of people in Haiti who are suffering from a natural disaster and this piece of trash is consider worthy of news coverage. I'm a journalism major and news coverage of celebrities and things people can live without is considered "soft news," news the public is interested in, sadly.
          In my honest opinion, I wish this chick and her attention whore husband can go back to Heidi's home state of Colorado and live under a rock. Also, she admits that her debut album cost TWO MILLION dollars. Are you kidding me? Heidi Montag is the definition of foolishness, I can't stand foolishness.
         News stations need to cover real shit, pardon my language but they do.

       Also, if this chick what's to get plastic surgery until she dies, let her. She's fake anyways.

1 comment: