Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My show is over!

Last night the season finale of "Teen Mom' aired. I didn't want it to end because I find these girls quite interesting. For two months, I've watched these girls deal with major stress issues I couldn't even image dealing with. To be honest, I would've stabbed the father of my child if I had to put up with a dudes foolishness!

Since it's over, now it's time for my blunt opinion of the girls:

Maci:
I feel that Maci is one of the few who is actually strong willed. To deal with Ryan shows how much she truely loves Bentley, who is the cutest boy I've seen on this earth. I wanted their relationship to work because they make such a great couple. After a few episodes, I wanted Maci to dump Ryan for the piece of shit he is. [Pardon my language] Ryan and Maci's family were trying so hard to make their relationship legit but Ryan doesn't care about anything. Honestly, I feel that Ryan is taking Maci and Bentley for granted due to his immaturety. I respect that after all the mess Ryan puts Maci through she's refains from speaking bad about him, she always sugarcoats the bluntness that needs to flow from her mouth!

Amber:
My favorite narotic mess! A lot of people continue to critize Amber and I've read plenty of blogs calling her all sorts of names. I understand why she's annoyed with Gary. It's the same situation with Ryan. Gary and Ryan NEVER show their feelings and keep everything within. I guess that's a guy thing but at times I felt Amber was a nagging hag. Gary was working, going to school, paying the bills and giving her a place to lay her head. Then again why would a girl want to move from being a dependent to her parents to her boyfriend? When Amber went out to look for her own apartment and look for jobs, I was cheering for her. It always help to have a sense of independence and she did! I hope Amber and Gary get back together, create a healthy relationship and raise that precious baby, Leah! Gosh, these couple made beautiful babies. In addition, I felt for Gary in the finale when he was talking to his mother about when he fist heard Leah's heartbeat and when times were good with Amber.

Farrah:
Now, I will admit I'm guilty of being hard of Farrah. Today I just found out the father of Sophia died in a car accident in Dec. 2008. I felt so bad because I can understand why Farrah would want to keep that information secret. Her mother, Debra, truely loves baby Sophia. Farrah is blessed that her parents is willing to help out Farrah while she's in school. Then again throughout the season Farrah did have moments of being very rude towards her parents. I just hope nothing but the best for Farrah.

Catelynn:
The luckiest girl on earth to have Tyler! Since the beginning I felt that Catelynn and Tyler made the right decision for their child. I couldn't imagine how hard it is to hand your child over to another couple and loose ties.Throughout the series you see that Carlie is happy with her new parents and will have a great life. In the end, they made the right decison and I wish that MTV would air their wedding! Overall, I felt they had the best ending.

I wonder why Ebony and Whitney didn't do "Teen Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment