Friday, January 8, 2010

polaroid picture



Gaga, creative director for Polaroid? YES! Lady Gaga is teaming up with Polaroid by becoming their creative director in creating a new line of polaroid cameras. "We won't be selling cameras with my face on them," Gaga said. "I'm working on bringing the instant film camera back as part of the future." I'm so excited! I used to have a polaroid camera but the small late 1990's type. I hope she creates an original polaroid camera so I can buy one. Are you excited?


4 comments:

  1. gaga is life =]

    ps: thank you for writing that comment. it most definitely made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Thank you for following my blog, I'm honored, hah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love this lady gaga pic!<3
    i had to steal it and put it as my background on my phone!


    i<3urae

    ReplyDelete